GUIDELINE FOR FEBRUARY 2017 EXAMINATION REGISTRATION
EXAM DATE : THURSDAY, 16TH TO SATURDAY, 18TH FEBRUARY, 2017
EXAM REGISTRATION : 7TH NOVEMBER, 2016 – 5TH FEBRUARY, 2017
LATE REGISTRATION : 6TH – 10TH FEBRUARY, 2017
LATE REGISTRATION FEE : N3, 000.00
Online registration is compulsory for all students, except those who got their admissions manually in 2012 and have not written any exams.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
INTERSWITCH AND VISA CARDS:
1. Visit www.cipmnigeria.org
2. On the home page, under “Most Popular”, click on “Portal Login”
3. Enter your student membership number (eg. CIPM/STD/00000) and password as password if you have not changed your password
4. Change your password (This is applicable to those logging in for the first time)
5. Click on “Operations” and select “Individual Biodata” from drop down menu
6. Update your profile and ensure your scanned passport photograph (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) is uploaded.
7. Click on “Operations” and select “Exam Application” from drop down menu
8. Select your year and the examination diet period
9. Select your Examination Center and Study Center
10. Select “Interswitch or Visa” depending on the type of card you are holding
11. Select “E-tranzact” if you prefer to pay through bank deposit.
STEPS FOR E-TRANZACT PAYMENT
a. Go through step 1-10 above to know the amount to pay at the bank as calculated by the portal
b. Pay the total sum for exam, study packs and annual dues (Bank charges inclusive) at any bank that has E-TRANZACT platform into Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
c. You will be given payment receipt that contains “Confirmation Order Number”
d. On the payment gateway, add your confirmation order number.
12. Go back to the portal to complete the payment.
13. Print your examination card which must contain your exam number, student number exam centre/venue and sharp passport photograph on the space for passport. (Tiny passport on individual photocards would not be acceptable)
14. Laminate your examination card and bring to the exam venue (Lamination of your photocard is compulsory)
Please note that the Institute will not be held liable for applications incorrectly filled or data not given by self or proxy or applications rejected for want of required attachment(s).
Registration closes on 5th February, 2017and late registration which attracts an additional fee of
N3,000.00 (Three thousand naira only) starts on Monday, 6th February and closes on Friday10th February, 2017
· KINDLY PRINT OUT YOUR PHOTOCARD IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR PAYMENT AS EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE FULLY REGISTERED FOR THE EXAM.
THERE SHALL BE NO MORE REGISTRATION FOR FEBRUARY 2017 EXAMINATION AFTER 10TH OF FEBRUARY, 2017.
ALL PHOTOCARDS MUST BE PRINTED ON OR BEFORE 10TH OF FEBRUARY 2017.
For further information, please call Certification and Exams Department on 08105588421, 08120277532, 08023030616 or send a mail to email@example.com
Ø OUR OPERATING HOURS ARE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 8.00A.M – 5.00P.M.